Our company strongly believes that a strong foundation for South Africa should be the education for both its old and young citizens. In this regard, all our social responsibilities initiatives are biased towards education. These are some of the initiatives that we have embarked upon in the recent past:
- Paying tuition fees for deserving youth currently serving prison sentences.
- Paying full tertiary fees (including books) for deserving students coming from rural communities studying medicine (MB ChB) at local universities.
- Buying primary and high school uniforms for deserving children in rural communities;
- Supplying rural and township schools with computer and science laboratories; and
- Ensuring that a certain percentage of our used equipment is donated to the deserving (under-resourced) communities.